..so I turned 22.
Eheh, I'm getting older... 22 today! :)
I just wanted to put down some of the important things happened to me this year...
- sentimental life: epic fail... not really in the mood of talking about it;
- University life: I finally passed two exams which blocked me for all the previous year: yay! Now I'm being stuck with other things -- not too much enthusiasm in some courses...
- Debian life: I finally had my GPG key signed by TWO Debian Developers: I became DM, and had upload rights on non-NEW packages. Great! We had Lenny released. Uber-Great!
- misc life: I just tried getting more people-friendly, more active (meaning being less lazy), less nerd (I probably failed in this particular aspect), better, in a word.
Wishes for the 22-23 development cycle :) :
- finally becoming a DD! (I'm NM since Dec-2007..)
- trying to pass many exams as possible at University
- seriously fall in love (I think I've already started this with the girl I'm with now...)
- misc improvements (sorry, you can't send patches... or yes?)
Happy birthday to me!