RC bug squashing
Following zack's suggestions, I've been looking at RC bugs in my sparetime.
In two days (well, two evenings really), I've been able to cope with a good number of bugs:
- #543063 - ann: FTBFS: /bin/sh: aclocal-1.10: not found (DELAYED/7 RFS!)
- #527823 - elisa-plugins-bad: FTBFS: rm: cannot remove `/build/user-elisa-plugins-bad_0.3.5-1-amd64-0hSRfJ/elisa-plugins-ba d-0.3.5/debian/elisa-plugins-bad//usr/lib/python2.5/site-packages/*. pth': No such file or directory (DELAYED/2 RFS!)
- #536924 - gai: FTBFS: gai-private.h:66:35: error: libgnomeui/libgnomeui.h: No such file or directory (DELAYED/10)
- #537019 - gimp-dcraw: FTBFS: Unrecognized switch --build-strip (DELAYED/2)
- #536945 - hdate-applet: FTBFS: hdate_applet.c:21:35: error: libgnomeui/libgnomeui.h: No such file or directory (DELAYED/7)
- #519056 - im-sdk: FTBFS with glibc 2.8 (DELAYED/2 RFS!)
- #536964 - im-sdk: FTBFS: Package libglade-2.0 was not found (**RFS!* - see above)*
- #543083 - libcsoap: FTBFS: aclocal-1.10: not found (DELAYED/7)
- #543036 - honeyd: FTBFS: configure: error: dumbnet-config not found (closed, unreproducible)
- #543045 - farpd: FTBFS: configure: error: libdumbnet not found (closed, unreproducible)
- #536967 - glunarclock: FTBFS: configure: error: Library requirements (libglade-2.0 >= 2.0.0 ) not met (0-day)
- #521942 - jabsorb: FTBFS: Missing Build-Depends on servlet-api and commons-httpclient (0-day)
I must admit that some of them (didn't count them, might also be the greatest part of them) already had patches, and I just prepared the NMU. For others, there were other FTBFS's other than the ones filed, and those were fixed too.
It would be extra cool if some DD uploaded the remaining 3 NMUs!
I also had time to release and package syslog-summary 1.14, but, not being DMUA (yet), I'd need a sponsor for that too (but I'll probably ask my AM, since this upload sets DMUA).
Your friendly neighborhood-hanska :)